251 Croydon Turnpike
BFC Computing, LLC is an open-computing consultancy specializing in Internet technologies, including: Internet security, blockchain, open source software, Internet standards, and hardware/software development on server, desktop, mobile, and embedded systems.
Some of our areas of specialization include:
- Digital Security (cryptography, TLS, system-hardening, penetration testing, protocol design, post-intrusion forensics, etc.)
- Embedded and special-purpose systems development
- Linux/BSD/AIX/Solaris systems configuration, administration, and automation (devops, Puppet, AFS/NFS/ZFS storage, etc.)
- High-availability / redundancy (fault-resistant systems, clustering, auto-fail-over networks, database replication, etc.)
- Independent compliance audits and assurance (PCI DSS, HIPAA, FIPS/NIST, etc.)
- Blockchain-based applications, including cryptocurrencies and smart-contract systems.
- Public and private cloud deployment and orchestration with local and remote monitoring and auto-recovery options.
- Open Source Licensing.