Look and Feel
QualityBox features a grid layout. There is a Top navbar, bottom footer with all your content in the middle. This site is an example, and so is the Demo site
In addition to the traditional 'Vector' theme, we use the mobile-first technology of the Timeless skin. Also, QualityBox offers both Chameleon and Foreground. These theme choices take the bland out of the normal MediaWiki Look and Feel. They provide not only a pleasant user experience but also one that is mobile-first; which adds to your Search Engine Optimization.
Chameleon[edit | edit source]
The Chameleon skin uses Twitter’s Bootstrap 3 to provide a customizable MediaWiki skin. Not only can you customize the layout internally, but you can also adapt it using free drop-in replacement CSS from places like https://bootswatch.com/ 
Foreground[edit | edit source]
Foreground is used by WikiApiary
One great thing about Foreground is that it’s based on Foundation (by Zurb) 
Foreground Highlights[edit | edit source]
- MediaWiki on top and at the bottom, nothing but content in the middle.
- Useful Tabs. Built-in and responsive tabs. Better and faster than HeaderTabs extension.
- Smart Typography. Choose the design of the text that you need.
- Grid Layout. Place your information efficiently on desktop and mobile devices
- Full support of Font Awesome!
- Simple customization
- ↑ test implementation of the ‘spacelab’ and ‘paper’ themes
- ↑ Foundation is a Framework for any device, medium, and accessibility. Foundation is a family of responsive front-end frameworks that make it easy to design beautiful responsive websites, apps and emails that look amazing on any device. Foundation is semantic, readable, flexible, and completely customizable. We’re constantly adding new resources and code snippets, including these handy HTML templates to help get you started! - description by Zurb