You can share this link to sign on to the email list serv so we can coordinate meetings here:
Here is a link to the original pad of notes from when we started talking about the idea last year:
content below is from https://etherpad.net/p/coopadverts I am thinking we can build a few affordable marketing packages ($25 a month or ???) for smaller coops to have a dedicated marketer assist with outreach. I receive countless offers from Marketing or SEO consultants etc. to put leads in my inbox by offering some of the services listed here. I ignore them all. But, how much money do marketing consultants actually charge for the list of services? I would guess that it's going to cost substantially more than $25.
Here is a list of services that a marketing coop could provide...
Please add to the list or make comments.
- Site Audit to determine needs
- Mobile App development
Monthly Tasks and responsibilities[edit source]
Off- Web work activities[edit source]
- 150 Directory submissions
- 60 Social Book-marking Submissions
- 20 Article Submissions (1 article x 20 article websites)
- 10 Press Release Submissions (1 press release x 10 press release websites)
- 10 Blog Comments
- 1 unique, 400 word article written
- 1 unique,400 word press release
- 10 Search Engine Submissions
On-Web work activities[edit source]
- Meta tags/Title tag changes
- Keyword research/Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Meta tag changes
- Alt tag changes
- Interlinking required.
- Keyword density in site.
- HTML Site Map
- XML site map and Submission
- Ror.XML File creation
- Robots.Txt File creation Extra work activities
- Site Analytics
- Set up RSS feeds for content syndication with other websites
- Video promo
Content curation and generation[edit source]
- writing blogs and articles
- Posting events
- Creating meetups
- Event calendar creation/maintenance/updates
Ebook creation[edit source]
You can use it to educate your target audience, promote your products & services, or to share your thoughts and vision with the online world through content-rich chapters.
Common Purposes of eBooks include:
- Generating leads for your business.
- Capture data around a segment of your audience
- Establishing authority/expertise
- Educating a customer
- Teaching a skill
- A buyer's guide